Angry Ape print & iron no tech skills required!
• Cut out design with a narrow
margin around image.
• Keep edges rounded
(if possible) to avoid lifting
during ironing and washing.
• Place transfer design down on
the garment in the desired
• Iron transfer, applying firm
pressure slowly from left to
right and then from top to
• Be sure to iron over the edges.
• Turn o iron when finished.
• Place a pillowcase down on a hard,
heat-resistant surface, not an ironing
board. A wooden table is best.
• Be sure iron does not have water in it
and steam setting is o.
• Set iron to cotton setting and preheat
for 5 minutes.
• Iron the pillowcase and garment to
• Use extreme caution when ironing.
Avoid leaving iron face-down on ironing
surface for extended period of time as
it may result in injury or damage to the
project or ironing surface.
- Store Name: Print Shop
- Vendor: essex
- Address: Kent, WA 98030
- No ratings found yet!